Converted Stories: Hey and Just wanted to let you know

 I had to Censor Loch. Not appropriate for younger Pretty Cure Fans who might browse here! Did you even get permission to do edit that? Precure's official anime has moderate violence, small amounts of blood, death, and designs that show a bit of skin. I'm not saying users here should put Madoka Magica levels of edginess into their fan series but if it's allowed in the official anime, then I think it should be allowed on this wiki; after all, pretty much everyone here is already watching the Precure anime.



Someone censored one of your characters. Apparently they personally thought the design was too "inappropriate" for younger browsers.


I changed it to the original please do not edit my page without permission first. I would prefer that you bring your concerns to me directly instead of immediately editing. To everyone else who noticed while I was busy, thank you. No they did not get my permission to edit my page. Specifically, thanks to @Precurebloomms for undoing the change. I see no issues with cleavage on a character, since we had characters with a cleavage and showing more skin than Loch in the canon series (such as Tenjo and Papple, who is wearing fishnet stockings). Even Majorina in her ultimate form does have her arm crossed to make her chest bigger (I think).


Cleavage aren't an issue unless they describe it in a sexual way (which they don't) after reading Loch's page.


As MagicalChise mentioned above, do not edit their works (or anyone's else) without their permission as this counts as vandalism.

Comments

Popular!!!

What is... Mio doing...

The Newer Goten: Kopcap94

Hi there, FANDOMBot!