Converted Story: Scaredillot
Scaredillot
Based on the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Scaredy Pants"
The sketch starts on a dark and spooky, Halloween night as the Mixels theme song in a slowed down, minor key play. Glowkie bats fly out of an old cave and fly towards Mixopolis. In the city, trick-or-treaters are walking in the streets with costumes and everyone is having a great time.
Trick-or-treater #1: "I wanted to be Mysto this year."
Trick-or-treater #2: "Trick or treat."
On a rooftop of a building, Munchstache is putting a ghost-shaped balloon on the roof.
Munchstache: "I love Halloween."
Then, Frazzle (the Frazzled Mixel from Nixel, Nixel, Go Away) appears behind Munchstache dressed as a mummy.
Frazzle: (grabs Munchstache) "BOO!"
Munchstache turns around and sees Frazzle, screams and gets zapped by him)
Munchstache: "Whoa!" (falls off the roof)
Frazzle: "Whoops."
The camera pans to a creepy haunted mansion. The owner of the house appears to be none other than the Ghost Cragster of Mixopolis himself.
Cragsters Cipher: "Ah! Music to my ears. Halloween night, and everyone is getting their socks scared off! This holiday is the worst!" (soberly) "Wait a second." (takes out a telescope and sees Combustor not being scared) "That kid isn't screaming with fear."
He snapped his fingers and summoned Combustor by magic.
Combustor: "Huh. What do you want?"
Cragsters Cipher roars and makes a scary face. Combustor is now completely scared. He freaks out and jumps out the window before running away.
Cragsters Cipher: "Scare and release!" (laughs) "I love this job." (to the audience) "Oh hi, I didn't see you there. Halloween is no different in Mixopolis. Ghosts, skeletons and monsters." (laughs evilly) "Ohh, sorry. Everyone is having fun. Well, almost everyone."
The scene shows Camillot in school, doing homework. The door creaks open and Camillot jumps in surprise.
Camillot: "Huh? Who's there?"
The door creaks open some more as Camillot goes back to doing his homework. He turns around and three pieces of paper on the wall, spelling out "BOO". Camillot speeds up his homework until he finishes.
Camillot: "Okay, teacher, my homework is done, I'm leaving!"
He tries running out, but Principal Knave stops him in his tracks.
Principal Knave: "Hold on. Don't you want to hear my annual scary story?"
Camillot: "No thank you, Principal Knave. Uhh, does it have monsters in it?"
Principal: "Yes, the worst monster of them all."
Camillot: "Uhh... no." (opens the door then turns around) "Is it a true story?"
Principal Knave: "True as Mixel Moon."
Camillot: "Okay, maybe just a little."
Principal Knave: "Have a seat, young man." (turns the lights off)
Camillot sits down and Principal Knave pulls out a flashlight and shines it on his face.
Principal Knave: "Every year on Halloween night, Cragsters Cipher comes to Mixopolis, from a mansion, just like this..." (holds up a dollhouse) "Only bigger!"
Camillot: "Excuse me, did his ship look like a dollhouse?"
Principal Knave: "Like I was saying, Cragsters Cipher swoops down and starts stealing people's souls." (holds up a paper ghost)
Camillot: "Do souls look like snot rags?"
Principal Knave: "Not exactly. And he puts them where you can never get them... in his soul bag."
He drops the paper ghost into a bag that has the word "soul" written on it. Principal Knave laughs evilly as Coach, the referee and gym teacher appears behind Camillot in a top hat (covering his eye) and trenchcoat.
Coach: "I've come for your paper."
Camillot jumps up screaming.
Principal Knave: "Ah, Scaredillot gets easier to scare every year!"
Coach: (takes the tophat and trenchcoat off) "I know, right?"
He and the principal laugh as Camillot comes out from under the desk and sees that the stranger was Coach.
Camillot: "Humph, Coach!"
Principal Knave: "Nothing like a good ghost story, eh, kid? Hope you're not too scared to come to the Mixopolis Middle School Halloween party tonight, Prince Scaredillot!"
He laughs while walking out.
Coach: (walks up behind Camillot) "Steal your soul."
Camillot jumps out of the school screaming and begins to walk home. As he is walking home, he sees a jack-o-lantern and then he walks up to Frosto (Frostbite's little brother) in a cowboy costume.
Frosto: "Trick-or-treat!"
Camillot screams and runs away. Frostbite's mom walks up next to her son.
Frostbite's mom: "It's okay, son. That's just Prince Scaredillot."
Camillot is walking home until Globert comes out, laughing evilly, sending Camillot screaming and jumping to hold onto the street light.
Globert: "Happy Halloween, Scaredillot." (flies off laughing)
Camillot: "The name's Camillot. It's Camillot!"
Later, when Camillot got home, he is greeted by his father.
King Mixellot: "Camillot, my boy! What's wrong?"
Later that night at Mixelot, he was helping his father carve a giant jack-o-lantern from the inside, While they were, Camillot was talking to King Mixelot about the recent events that happened to him earlier in the night.
King Mixelot: "So I see they're doing it again this year."
Camillot: "Yeah and I just don't get it, father. Every Halloween, no matter how hard I try, everybody scares me."
Paladum whinnies.
King Mixelot: "You know something, this reminds me of my childhood days and I used to get a good scare."
Camillot: "It may be funny when you were younger, father, but for me..." (carves the pumpkin from the inside) "...well, I'm sick of it." (climbs out of the pumpkin) "No more Scaredillot!" (notices the pumpkin and screams while running into his closet)
King Mixelot: "Oh, Camillot."
Then came a knock at the door.
??? (off-screen): "Castle Boy, you in there?"
As King Mixelot and Paladum climb out to the pumpkin, Camillot comes out of the closet and walks up to them.
King Mixelot: "Sounds like your friend, Jamzy."
Camillot: "You're right, it is Jamzy! I'm going to scare him! It's my turn." (opens the door and tries to scare Jamzy) "BOO!"
Jamzy is dressed as a vampire.
Jamzy: "Hey, Castle Boy!"
Camillot screams and falls down.
Jamzy: (takes off the vampire teeth) "Whoops, I didn't mean to scare you."
Camillot: "Oh, why can't I be frightening for once? Where's my chance?"
Jamzy: "You need help, eh? Well, if you want to be scary, you need a good costume, not like the one you wore last year. That was way too cute for Halloween."
The scene switches to last year when Camillot was dressed as a flower.
Camillot: "♪I'm a lovely flower♪ Ooh..."
The scene switches to the present day. Camillot walks out of his closet with a big, white sheet on.
Camillot: "What do you think?"
Jamzy: "Seriously, you're a bedsheet ghost?"
Camillot: "Not just a ghost, I'm the Ghost Cragster of Mixopolis, Cragsters Cipher!"
Jamzy: "Oh, well something's missing. I know!" (turns to King Mixelot) "Your highness, do you have any chains I can borrow for your son?"
King Mixelot: "Yes, why?"
Jamzy runs inside Camillot's closet and then comes out with some chains and puts them on Camillot. He even added broken handcuffs and an ankle cuff with a ball and chain.
Jamzy: "Perfect! Terrifying."
Camillot: "I don't know, Jamzy."
Then, the doorbell rings.
Jamzy: "Come on, SpongeBob. It must be little kids! Little kids are easy to scare!"
The door opens, revealing to be Pebbles dressed as a ghost, Balleona dressed as a witch, Scorpi dressed as a mummy and Phosphee as a pumpkin.
Pebbles, Balleona, Scorpi and Phosphee: "Trick-or-treat!"
Camillot jumps out and tries to scare the kids like he did to Jamzy.
Camillot: "Whoooooooo... Whoooooooo..."
Pebbles, Balleona, Scorpi and Phosphee laugh.
Balleona: "Look, it's the haunted castle!"
Camillot: "Okay, okay, here's your candy."
Scorpi: "No thank you."
Pebbles: "That was enough of a treat, but thanks anyway."
The little kids walk away laughing.
Camillot: "I don't get it, Jamzy. How am I supposed to be scary if I can't scare little kids?"
Jamzy: "Ah, lighten up, Castle Boy, look at my new paper ghost. It glows in the dark!" (holds scissors in his right hand and has a paper ghost puppet on his left hand) "Oooh, scary."
Camillot: "I know, Jamzy!"
Jamzy: "What is it?"
Camillot: "What's the difference between that ghost and me?"
Jamzy: "Well, like I said before, it glows in the dark."
He turns off the lights and it glows in the dark.
Camillot: "Jamzy, that's a great idea! All we have to do is make my costume glow in the dark and boo, I'm scary!"
Jamzy: "Okay, but would it be cool if I add something?"
Later, at the kitchen, Camillot is now standing with Jamzy, who has goggles on.
Jamzy: (holds out a can of glow spray) "Okay, are you ready?"
Camillot: (shows paper ghost) "Remember, like this."
Jamzy: (sprays the ghost costume a bit) "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Camillot: "If it would make me scary, then yes. Let me know when you're done." (leaves the kitchen)
Jamzy sprays more and uses a tissue to wipe off his sweat from his forehead.
Jamzy: "All right, let's get to it."
Jamzy keeps on spraying the ghost costume. Meanwhile, Camillot is in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror.
Camillot: "Hmmm, maybe I should look scarier under the sheet. I wonder..."
He takes out a face paint kit and fake blood. Later, Jamzy is outside the bathroom, knocking on the door.
Jamzy: "Hey, Castle Boy, your costume is ready."
Camillot (off-screen): "Can you please hand it over?"
Jamzy: "Yeah, yeah, whatever." (gives the glowing costume and chains to Camillot)
Camillot (off-screen): "Thanks."
Later, Camillot is wearing his now glowing costume with the chains on him.
Camillot: "What do you think?"
Jamzy: "Perfect. Now that's scary!" (puts on his fake vampire teeth) "Let's go scare somebody."
Later, Camillot runs down a street trying to scare people.
Camillot: "Oooh... I'm Cragsters Cipher!"
Jamzy: "Oooh... I don't know who I am! Oh wait, I'm a vampire."
Camillot rings the doorbell and Gox opens the door.
Camillot: "Ooga booga! I'm Cragsters Cipher!"
Jamzy: "Rawr, I'm Cragsters Cipher's best friend!"
Camillot and Jamzy both run off laughing.
Gox: "Hey, don't you kids want your candy?"
Camillot and Jamzy jump behind a huge rock in the shape of a skeleton head.
Jamzy: "Oh, man, that was awesome. Your costume really packs a punch."
Camillot: "Do you think?"
Jamzy: "I don't know, but I think you scared the mix off that guy!"
Camillot: "Who should we scare next?"
Jamzy: "There's a whole party just full of people down at Mixopolis Middle School and the evil Cragsters Cipher is going to show up uninvited." (hears kids laughing) "Oh! Here comes someone now!"
Pebbles, Balleona, Scorpi and Phosphee are walking until Camillot jumps out to scare the kids he met earlier.
Camillot: "BOO! Oooh! I'm Cragsters Cipher!"
Camillot and Jamzy run off laughing again.
Phosphee: "Wasn't that the Haunted Castle?"
Pebbles: "I don't know."
Balleona: "I guess he's been upgraded to a ghost castle!"
Pebbles, Balleona, Scorpi and Phosphee laugh.
The scene switches to the gymnasium in Mixopolis Middle School where the Halloween Party is taking place. Mixadel, who is dressed as the male version of Audrey's Queen of Mean form, is bobbing for apples with the other students. Mixadel successfully bobs an apple, but accidentally swallows it, causing him to choke on an apple. Saki, who is dressed as Cragsters Cipher while his entire body is dyed Crasgter-colored, notices this, but thinks Mixadel is faking.
Saki: "Oh, very funny, Mixadel, but I am not falling for that."
Saki slaps Mixadel, causing him to spit out the apple which shoots past Booger, Scrud, Blip and Zabo who are dressed as a phantom, a vampire, a werewolf and Frankenstein's monster respectively, breaking a window off-screen in the process.
Booger: "Where's Camillot? I thought he would be here by now."
Scrud: "I don't know. It's a lot strange that Camillot is not here."
Blip: "I heard people were calling him "Prince Scaredillot"."
Zabo: "No way, really?"
Booger: "I hope Camillot is okay."
Principal Knave, Coach and Stretchabelle (the Flexer Teacher) are seen talking. Principal Knave is dressed as Count Dracula, Coach is dressed as a werewolf and Stretchabelle is dressed as a ghost bride.
Stretchabelle: "Hello, Principal Knave, I mean, Count Dracula. Great party, huh?"
Principal Knave: "I know. Isn't it great?"
Coach: "What are you supposed to be?"
Stretchabelle: "Well, I'm a ghost bride. See the dress and the veil?"
Coach: "Oh, now I get it."
Meanwhile, Camillot and Jamzy are on the roof of the school. Camillot is tied up with some rope which Jamzy will lower him in with. Camillot opens a door on the roof to peek through to look at the party.
Jamzy: "Are you ready, Castle Boy?"
Camillot did a thumbs up gesture.
Camillot: "Okay, Jamzy, kill the lights!"
Jamzy: "Got it." (flips the switch)
As the lights go off, everybody begins panicking and running around screaming. That's when Camillot appeared from the open door with a scary look as Jamzy begins talking through a megaphone in a deep voice to scare everyone. Booger, Scrud, Blip and Zabo shook in horror, Principal Knave, Coach and Stretchabelle hid behind a table and Saki and Mixadel even hugged in fear.
Jamzy: "Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I am Cragsters Cipher!" (lowers Camillot down) "Booga, booga, booga, booga! Give me your souls!"
Suddenly, a Nixel with slope ears appears.
Nixel: "Nix, Nix, Nix! Huh?"
He sees Jamzy and snickers evilly as he rubs rubs hand. Then, he comes up behind Jamzy and bites his leg.
Jamzy: "Ow! Huh?" (looks at the Nixel and screams) "A Nixel!" (screams)
Then, Jamzy lets go of the rope that Camillot was tied to, causing Camillot to drop to the floor hard. By then, everyone stopped screaming and looked confused as Camillot began to go up and down and started spinning around due to the rope also being tied around Jamzy who is running around in horror as he kicks the Nixel off, causing him to crash into a pumpkin and pops out of shell for a moment.
Nixel: (gets up) "Nix!"
Back with Camillot, after some spinning around, Camillot finally stopped and was suspended in the air. Back with Jamzy...
Jamzy: "Stupid Nixel! Why you guys always got to nix our Halloween?"
Nixel: (points at Jamzy) "Mixels?" (blows a raspberry) "Nixels?" (creates a gesture of thumbs up) "Heh..."
Jamzy: "I don't think so!"
Nixel: (hits Jamzy) "Nix!"
Jamzy: "Dude, quit it!"
The Nixel repeatedly hits Jamzy.
Jamzy: "Cease the lameness, man!"
Camillot: "Jamzy, who are you talking to?"
Booger: (recognizes Camillot's voice) "Hey, I recognize that voice! That's not Cragsters Cipher, that's Camillot!"
Saki: "Castle Boy?" (laughs)
Mixadel: "Cousin, of course." (rolling his eye)
By then, everyone began to laugh at Camillot, embarrassed and still dangling.
Camillot: "Help! Help!"
Jamzy notices this in shock and pushes the Nixel aside.
Jamzy: (using the megaphone) "I am not Camillot. I have no idea who that is!"
Sadly, it wouldn't help and the jig was up as everyone continued to laugh at poor Camillot, when suddenly, thunder appeared and the front doors were open.
??? (off-screen): "ENOUGH!!!!"
Everyone gasps. Then, a yellow smoke appeared and out of the set of smoke came a ghost. But not just any ghost, it was Cragsters Cipher himself as he does an evil laugh, making everyone scream in terror.
Principal Knave: "It's the real Cragsters Cipher!" (faints)
Cragsters Cipher: "It's no doubt I'm Cragsters Cipher! And I'm gonna let you in on a little secret." (whispers) "I'm going to steal your souls."
Everyone screams again, much to Cragsters Cipher's annoyance.
Cragsters Cipher: "QUIET!!!!" (breathes out flames to burn them) "You had it coming, you little crybabies! Every year, I see people dressing up like me."
Booger sees Saki still wearing his costume.
Booger: (glaring) "Saki!"
Saki: "What?"
Cragsters Cipher: "Turning yours truly into a laughingstock! But that's not the reason I'm taking your souls."
He points at Camillot, who is hanging upside down.
Cragsters Cipher: "No, this is the straw that broke the camel's back. Out of all the costumes I've seen, yours is the most insulting!"
Camillot: "Wait, do you mean I'm not scary?"
Cragsters Cipher: "You? Scary?!" (cackles)
Then, he cuts the rope holding Camillot and he falls to the floor and Cragsters Cipher appears next to the young Mixel.
Cragsters Ciper: "Listen, Camillot, or should I say Scaredillot, let me tell you about scary, kid. There's all kinds of scary things in the world. Spiders are scary, witches are scary, Nixels are scary, and ghosts are scary, especially me. I'm the scariest ghost and Mixel of them all! And as for you... you're not scary. Okay, let's get this over with."
Camillot: "What are you gonna do?"
Cragsters Cipher: "Oh, I'm gonna start with someone. Hmm, let's see. Eenie meenie miny..." (his voice turns demonic and echoes) "YOU!"
The evil ghost Cragster flies back to the partygoers to steal their souls, including Camillot's, and evilly laughs in their faces again which makes everyone scream in terror again.
Booger: "Camillot!"
Cragsters Cipher: "First, I gotta get rid of this stupid costume."
And with that, Cragsters Cipher removes Camillot's ghost costume...then he pauses and his eyes open wide. Then, in a split second, Cragsters Cipher flies out of Mixopolis Middle School, screaming in horror. Back in the school, we can see why Cragsters Cipher flew off, Camillot is now shown as ghostly pale and covered in what appears to be blood.
Camillot: "Hey, what do you know? I scared him!" (laughs)
Everyone was quiet at first, but after a second, they all started screaming and fled from the school. Then, Camillot and Jamzy walk out as Camillot looked really happy while Jamzy was shocked.
Camillot: "It worked, Jamzy. I scared everybody! We did it!"
Jamzy: "Yeah, but why are you all deathly pale and bloodstained?"
Camillot: "Hmmm? Oh, that's just makeup to make me look pale and the "blood" is just fake blood.
Jamzy: "Ohh... You know, you had me scared for a se-"
Nixel: (hits Jamzy in the face) "Nix!"
Jamzy: "Ough! You gotta be kidding me!"
Nixel: (swings fist at Jamzy) "Nix, nix, nix, nix, nix, nix, nix!" (blows a raspberry)
Jamzy looks at Camillot and smirks.
Jamzy: "Hey, Nixel, take a look at this!" (points at Camillot)
Nixel: "Nix?" (looks at Camillot and becomes frightened) "NIX!" (runs away screaming)
The scene fades to black.
Jamzy (off-screen): "Success! I knew that would get him!"
Then, the scene cuts to "The End" logo.
Cragsters Cipher (off-screen): "The end!"
Suddenly, Cragsters Cipher appears and makes a scary face while turning his head and laughs evilly as the sketch ends.
Comments
Post a Comment