Ra1nb0w is Hitler

 Principal Victoria walks up.

Principal Victoria: Hello there, children. Ooh, love the Elvis costume, Chef.

Chef: Elvis? I'm Monika from DDLC. Why the hell would I dress up like Elvis?

Principal Victoria: Well, why the hell would you dress up like Monika from DDLC?

She turns to the boys.

Principal Victoria: Anyway, I hope that you kids are-Daagh!

Noticing Ra1nb0w’s costume.

Principal Victoria: Shaelynn! God bless it! what do you think you're doing?!

Ra1nb0wK1tty: Hey, he said I could have his pudding! Ask him yourself.

As Kenny, poking the side of Kenny's head with a fork for effect.

Ra1nb0wK1tty: That's right, Principal Victoria. It's okay with me because Shaelynn is cool.

Principal Victoria: Where did you get that costume, young man?!

Ra1nb0wK1tty: I made it. Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil!

Principal Victoria: Shhh! Oh, God bless America.

She grabs Ra1nb0w's shoulder; she starts screaming.

Principal Victoria: You get into my office before anyone else sees you. I have to show you an educational video.

Ra1nb0wK1tty: Eeehh, I don't want to see a educational video-o.

Principal Victoria drags her from the table. Sayori enters the cafeteria with her lunch, and Kenny turns toward her and bites her on the arm.

Sayori: Hey, you bit my arm!

Her arm begins to throb and glow.

Yuri: [Pleased.] Oh, good. Kenny's back to normal.

Principal Victoria's office.

Principal Victoria: Watch the video Shaelynn.

She starts up the VCR. Adolf Hitler is shown and several Nazi soldiers are passing by with guns.

Narrator: Adolf Hitler was a very, very naughty man!

Adolf Hitler: Schnell ach. Lovental bros lieben. Alle Menschen werden Brüder. Doktor Stalin? Alarm! Menchoss? Zellan vei zamboa-

Ra1nb0w begins daydreaming of herself as Hitler.

Ra1nb0wK1tty: Juden est verboten, a den ascriber utz, kapieda hockuh. Juden est verboten, God dammit!

Puffy the Bear: So remember kids, dressing like Hitler in school isn't cool!

Principal Victoria turns off the TV.

Principal Victoria: Now, do you have any questions?

Ra1nb0wK1tty: [Gleefully.] Could I see that again? That was cool.

Principal Victoria: You must remove that costume, immediately!

Ra1nb0wK1tty: I can't, I have to win those two tons of candy.

Principal Victoria: Well, how about we make you a new costume. Let's see now.

She spies a white sheet behind Ra1nb0w.

Principal Victoria: Aha, thought of something. How about we make you a nice scary ghost costume?

Ra1nb0wK1tty: [Whining.] I don't wanna be a stupid scary ghost!

Principal Victoria: Aaand, let me just make a few quickie alterations, and there ya go, young man.

Ra1nb0w looks suspiciously like a Ku Klux Klan member.

Comments

Popular!!!

Nyami’s Renames