Oh Pencil miss

 

I cannot trust MixelsFans2022 because she is Oh-Pencil-Miss!

Why Hello Josie I’m Sorry i’m Apologize my Please back here my Why Sad I’m Crying I’m Tear 👋 😢😭

Princess-Josie-Riki's avatar

Why bother? You drew that nasty avocado and that nasty blue stick figure! In fact, you're probably that bitch, Oh-Pencil-Miss!

No Nooooo my Josie thats your my Without Pencilmation and Avocado Couple I Crazy Comic my only yes I knows yours my 1 one Favourites of with Mixels Lego.Flain Drunk Emote my Please. 🙏😥

NightriseMoon's avatar

Your mind is clearly as dumb as Patrick, Leni Loud and Jeffy combined, you have the dumb-downed intelligence like Patrick. you are a knucklehead that doesn't understand anything like Leni and your inhabits are really problematic and a disgrace just like Jeffy, you even swear like him (in a bad way) too, why can't you just understand things and accept ?

thegachaman's avatar

quit trying to win back everyones trust. you shouldn't even be on here if your hated by several. get the message and stop coming back.

Princess-Josie-Riki's avatar

Actually, I hate Pencilmation and Avocado Couple I Crazy Comic because they are both shit! It's shit like this that gives Mixels a bad name! And also, your grammar sucks balls! Do you expect me to believe you, you shit-eating cunt!

Comments

Popular!!!

What is... Mio doing...

The Newer Goten: Kopcap94

Hi there, FANDOMBot!