Converted Story: What happened to Grasserina?

 A day ago, I was looking through social activity and saw that FANDOMbot has deleted a large number of comments on Grasserina's blog posts. I checked the linked blog posts, and found that they no longer exist. Turns out, all blog posts made by Grasserina, as well as the user's own user page and talk page, were deleted in such a way where not even local admins can restore them.

After checking a bit more, I noticed that Grasserina has created another account called Grassy-FX, who created 7 Discussions posts and 1 comment before being globally blocked. The posts indicate that someone reported the Grasserina account, apparently out of spite. I also read another post, which states that Grasserina was banned for being underage, because California has a higher age limit of 16 years, instead of 13.

So even if this is a good reason to ban Grasserina, I would still miss Grasserina and all of the user's blog posts. However, if this is a mistake, I hope the deleted blog posts to be restored as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular!!!

What is... Mio doing...

The Newer Goten: Kopcap94

Hi there, FANDOMBot!