Haru Hanadera sumps on Nodoka (BOOTLEG WARNING)

{Title: Haru Hanadera sumps on Nodoka Hanadera / The Funny Mask turns McDonald's into DonaldDuck's}


Gekko: "Welcome to McDonald's!"

Funny Mask: "I hate McDonald's!"

Angus: "OH MY GOD! That's it! Funny Mask, you in so much trouble!" (runs after the Funny Mask)

Meanwhile, the Funny Mask is outside McDonald's.

Catboy: "Y**x! Funny Mask is going to burn down McDonald's and change it to DonaldDuck's!"

Angus: (shocked) "WHAT?!"

Then, the Funny Mask posts a sign changing from Mc to Duck's.

Angus: "OH MY!"

Catboy: "I hate McDonald's changing to DonaldDuck's!"

Tyrone: (to Haru Hanadera, Maggpi, Nodoka, Jillian, Kirin, Jenevieve and Peni) "Haru, girls, you stay, okay?"

Haru Hanadera, Maggpi, Nodoka, Jillian, Kirin, Jenevieve and Peni nod in agreement. Then, Tyrone runs.

Maggpi: "Oh my god! The Funny Mask is really gonna destroy McDonald's!"

Gekko: "NO MAGGPI!"

Nodoka: "I know, right?"

Catboy: "I hate you Nodoka!"

Peni: "This is gonna be a disaster!"

Gekko: "I hate you Peni!"

Jenevieve: "We've to do something about it!"

Catboy: "I hate you Jenevieve!"

Jillian: "Any ideas, Haru?"

Gekko: "I hate you Jillian!"

Haru Hanadera: "As a matter a fact, I do! We're calling Zane!"

Catboy: "I hate Zane!"

Then, Haru Hanadera runs out of McDonald's (which became DonaldDuck's).

Nodoka: "Haru! You're sumping on me!"

Haru Hanadera: "No, Nodoka. It's you and the girls being hated by PJ Masks."

Angus: "OH MY GOD! That's it! Haru Hanadera, you in so much trouble!" (runs after Haru Hanadera)

Ozzie: "Hey, get back here!" (runs after Haru Hanadera)

Cookie: "Meow! (When we get our hands on you, we're gonna kill you!)" (runs after Haru Hanadera)

Tyrone: (to Maggpi, Jillian, Kirin, Jenevieve and Peni) "Girls, you stay while we get troublemaker Haru, okay?"

Maggpi, Jillian, Kirin, Jenevieve and Peni nod in agreement. Then, Tyrone runs after Haru Hanadera.

Maggpi: "Oh my god! Haru Hanadera starts to hate Funny Mask when changing McDonald's to DonaldDuck's!"

Comments

  1. I made one too!
    https://jennahkoehler2007.blogspot.com/2020/09/jennah-sumps-on-pillow.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular!!!

What is... Mio doing...

The Newer Goten: Kopcap94

Hi there, FANDOMBot!