Mixadel, I'm a ghost!

Zorch Jr: Wooooooooooo...
Saki: Hey, see if you can scare Mixadel.
Zorch Jr: Can do!
Zorch Jr then runs quickly behind Mixadel and moans eerily. Before, Mixadel turns around, Zorch Jr ran to the other side. Mixadel became confused that no one is behind him. As soon as Mixadel turns back...
Zorch Jr: BOO!
Mixadel is freaked out.
Zorch Jr: Mixadeeeeeeeell, I'm a ghoooooooooost!
Mixadel: Get away from me!
Zorch Jr laughs.
Zorch Jr: Hey, Mixadel, it's me!
Mixadel stops being scared.
Zorch Jr: You scared yet?
Mixadel: Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes!
Zorch Jr: Hah. Knew it. 

Comments

  1. MY VERSION
    Sakura Wooooooooooo...
    Liy: Hey, see if you can scare Flower.
    Sakura: Can do!
    Sakura then runs quickly behind Flower and moans eerily. Before, Flower turns around, Sakura ran to the other side. Flower became confused that no one is behind her. As soon as Flower turns back...
    Sakura: BOO!
    Flower is freaked out.
    Sakura: Flower, I'm a ghost!
    Flower: Get away from me!
    Sakura laughs.
    Sakura: Hey, Flower, it's me!
    Flower stops being scared.
    Sakura: You scared yet?
    Flower: Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes!
    Sakura: Hah. Knew it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular!!!

What is... Mio doing...

The Newer Goten: Kopcap94

Hi there, FANDOMBot!